Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 6
 of my strive to be better campaign.
My oldest and i came up with a list of  cuss/swear/bad words that should no longer be part of my lexicon.
The F word, Sh*t because that sounds really ugly to me, and all the derogatory terms that could be directed at people. After being around friends and family and the language I realized how ugly it really sounded so off it goes.
Realized as I was writing this that day 6 bled into seven, which just about sums up how the year can slide by. 12 hours seems like an eternity but you blink and it's gone. So another reason to try to capture at least a little part to hold on a little longer.
The youngest left about 15 minutes ago and called to say the roads are bad. We got a dusting of snow on top of wet streets, which isn't great for driving.
Slip sliding away

No comments: